Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yesterday I spend trying to find out what is wrong with Willona's computer. Still don't know. Going up and down the stairs is not easy for me now.
I remember in my 20's I ran for stairs like that and over stepped them all together and went down about 20 stairs not touching one and landed at the bottom with only a cut on my butt from my high heel shoe. If I fell now I doubt if I would live through it.
And the rest of the day I spent trying to start a fire in the stove. I can't believe I can't start a fire all I did was give my self a headache from all the smoke. I have to keep a fire going because my fire starting skills are gone if I ever had any.

Flash Back


This is my Dad in his younger years. He was in the service I think Air Force and had something to do with Air Planes. I think he flew and maybe worked on them. I guess I better find out just what he did.

I know he was in the National Guards when I was a teenager because non of the older guys would date me. They would ask my name and when I told them they would say my (I can't remember what he was called) has the same name do you know him. At first I would say yes he is my Dad then they would disappear so I finally just said no I did not know him. It was a good thing for them that I had a steady boy friend all the way through high school.

Here is another photo of Don, Dad And Uncle Jack. I don't remember who Don is so will have to check on that. I did not realize I did not know so much. And here if am the family historian.



Never underestimate how much you might mean to others!





No comments: