Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Willona cleaned my carpet yesterday and I just love it. My room is one of the few rooms with carpet. It gets dirty fast because 5 out of the 7 cats hang out in here. And I am visited by several dogs a day. I am lucky they have to go a long way from the door to my room so I don't get a lot of mud. All the photo's of the cats I can find are of Gir, I will have to take some of
Cactus, Jennifer, Grumpy, Sam, Miss Piggy, and Love.

Gir I call him baby Gir, because we got him when he was a very little baby, with a hair cut and tail dyed, he loves the attention.

When Willona laid down for a nap Jazzy and Gir used her for a bed.


Lizzy


Lizzy is going to have her puppies any day now and the entire house is on edge waiting. All births are attended by all of us, taking turns to keep an eye on how things are going with Willona as Mid Wife. Lizzy was bread by a white Yorkie so we are hopping to get white puppies but you never know. You can see more here

No comments: