Sunday, January 4, 2009

I finally got some items posted for sale here. I only have the baby sweaters list now but will add more when I can. I have over 50 items to list.
Now that I got the sock thing down I have been making many socks. I finally learn to work with out the little stoppers on the ends of my needles. I have to get the pattern into my long term memory and we all need socks.

Lizzy had her babies on Jan 2 no white ones, we have 4 boys and 1 very little girl who is to weak to nurse so Willona is feeding her with a eye dropper.

Willona reminds me of my mom she does all she can until the animal either lives or dies. Mom many times had a box by her bed with some animal someone brought to her to save. Many of the animals lived some died and we buried them in the pet grave yard in the back.

I remember sitting in front of the oven, with Mom, with a bunch of baby rabbits that their mother rejected. The oven to keep them warm in their cotton beds and us to feed them and hold them to keep them alive.

I got a photo of

Cactus who is almost 15 and still plays like a kitten. He is my pal he thinks he has to take care of me and stays by me most of the time.

Larry, Gary, Love, Martin I call him Love. He is Isaac's cat and Isaac could not make up his mind what he wanted to call him. Love answers to all his names. We got him because Cactus was our only cat at the time and he could not keep up with the mice that we had in our new farm house that had stayed empty for several years and the mice thought it was theirs.

Jennifer who moved in with us after someone tossed her out. She is a very good mouser. With her we finally got our mouse population down.

No comments: