Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have not done much lately as my right hand keeps going to sleep. The Doctor said it would take 14 days before the shot starts working on the pain mean while the numbing shot is keeping me from over working it.
I had to go to town to do some errands. Here are some photo's of our big town. This is one block of the 4 blocks of town.
It is so strange usually we have snow by now today it was 50% not very cold at all.


This is the senior center and senior thrift store.
If you look real hard you can see Jonah on his bike, he is helping his friend deliver news papers. I just happen to be taking photo's when he road up.


This is the General Store were we buy almost everything until we go to The Dalles or Yakima.


Here is an old gas pump in front of the General store.

Down the road is the grocery store.

No comments: