Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry I have been gone so long.
I am not back yet but thought I should explain what is happening.
We were told Paul got a job in San Diego so we are moving.
We need to get rid of a lot of stuff so many yard sales.
Because I am learning to spin someone gave me an old dirty greasy fleece that was in her barn for 4 years. So I needed to clean it of all the dirt and wash it.
This was exciting as I really want to learn this process.
My Doctor decided to try a new blood pressure medication on me and I had a very bad reaction from it and I swelled up and my legs were so bad it was hard to walk.
During my time to watch the yard sale I worked on my fleece getting no telling what kind of germs on my hands from it and the boxes and things I went through to put out in the yard sale.
I scratched my legs with these dirty hands not thinking any thing of it. Well I got a really bad infection in my legs from my ankles to knees. I went to the doctor several time with no improvement finally Willona took me to the hospital, they took real good care of me and got the infection down a lot. At home I have to spend most of my time in bed with my feet up to keep the swelling down.
So I am not much help in cleaning and packing or much else.
What lengths I go to, to get out of work.
I am on a good blood pressure medication now so hopefully the swelling will go down soon and the infection will clear up.

No comments: