Monday, March 9, 2009

I think I am on my 20th pair of socks. I am running out of yarn. I can't keep up they wear them out as fast as I make them. I guess I should make them from steel.
I also made sweaters for all the puppies. We had two more litters with 12 puppies in all.
I am working on a sweater for Willona but I don't like it and might tear it all out and start again. The body is to small and the sleeves are to big.
It is still snowing if it ever stops I am thinking about planting a garden.
We went to Yakima for Hannah's Detist appointment.
You never know what you will find any more.
We stopped for a coffee and across the street was this guy advertising for a Tax place.
But what cause Willona to suck in air and say well I never, I never and she just set there with her eyes bugged out. I had to order the coffee and I asked the girl if I could take her photo.
She said Honey we don't do pictures.
But I did anyway.
I heard they were serving coffee this way but I had never seen one.
Now I have.
The coffee was very good and the price was right.
I guess if you have a butt like this you can show it off.

No comments: